Welcome to Purposeful Food Pantry at PWC!
Wednesdays from 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Purposeful Food Pantry at PWC is passionately committed to improving lives through food assistance programs, nutrition education, and advocacy.
PWC is a charitable, non-profit organization established to serve the needs in our community.
We particularly focus on helping to feed all that are in need but not limited the following groups:
- The elderly living on fixed incomes
- Working families considered to be low-income
- Individuals with medical or physical disabilities
- Homeless and transient people
- Individuals and families experiencing a temporary emergency (e.g. an illness, injury, or loss of employment)
- No Documentation is needed to receive groceries
If you need assistance, you need to download the application and submit it and supporting documentation. Please click on the button below to download the application and submit it.
Volunteering with Purposeful Food Pantry is a wonderful way to:
- Help families get enough to eat
- Serve your community
- See the real effects of grassroots organizing
- Learn about the community
- Meet new people
- Ensure a greater sense of self, and well-being