Welcome to Purposeful Food Pantry at PWC!
Wednesdays from 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Purposeful Food Pantry at PWC is passionately committed to improving lives through food assistance programs, nutrition education, and advocacy.
PWC is a charitable, non-profit organization established to serve the needs in our community.
We particularly focus on helping to feed all that are in need but not limited the following groups:
- The elderly living on fixed incomes
- Working families considered to be low-income
- Individuals with medical or physical disabilities
- Homeless and transient people
- Individuals and families experiencing a temporary emergency (e.g. an illness, injury, or loss of employment)
- The following documentation is needed and must be presented to receive food pantry service:
- Proof of Gwinnett County residence (i.e. driver license, utility bill)
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (i.e. birth certificate, alien registration card, passport)
- Proof of possible income documents (ie. employer pay stub, SSI benefit letter, unemployment document, retirement/pension
* Please bring a copy of the documents that will be maintained in our secure data files.
If you need assistance, you need to download the application and submit it and supporting documentation. Please click on the button below to download the application and submit it.
Volunteering with Purposeful Food Pantry is a wonderful way to:
- Help families get enough to eat
- Serve your community
- See the real effects of grassroots organizing
- Learn about the community
- Meet new people
- Ensure a greater sense of self, and well-being