Welcome to Purposeful Food Pantry at PWC!
Wednesdays from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Purposeful Food Pantry at PWC is passionately committed to improving lives through food assistance programs, nutrition education, and advocacy.
PWC is a charitable, non-profit organization established to serve the needs in our community.
We particularly focus on helping to feed all that are in need but not limited the following groups:
- The elderly living on fixed incomes
- Working families considered to be low-income
- Individuals with medical or physical disabilities
- Homeless and transient people
- Individuals and families experiencing a temporary emergency (e.g. an illness, injury, or loss of employment)
- No Documentation is needed to receive groceries
Volunteering with Purposeful Food Pantry is a wonderful way to:
- Help families get enough to eat
- Serve your community
- See the real effects of grassroots organizing
- Learn about the community
- Meet new people
- Ensure a greater sense of self, and well-being